"A" style northern corner on a comfortable mid level has come to the market.
The "A" style provides an extra sun room as well as spacious living and dining.
Beautifully presented, the unit has great lighting and cross ventilation due to its end position in the building.
As well as ducted air conditioning throughout, the property includes all furnishings as inspected.
Located conveniently opposite the surf beach and only a short stroll to the Main Beach Surf Club, The Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and great alfresco cafes, the unit offers excellent lifestyle opportunities.
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Ensuite with double vanities
- Open plan living and dining area
- Sun room or extra third sleeping area
- Granite kitchen with new appliances
- Separate laundry
- Low Body Corporate Fees - Approximately $145 per week
- Facilities include: indoor heated pool, gymnasium, 2 full sized tennis courts, outdoor pool, sauna, spa, resident lounges and library with excellent on-site management.
Please contact the exclusive agent for an inspection!
Julia Keen 0411 835 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach is a very much sought after locale which lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Just north of the Tedder Ave café village of Main Beach is the splendid Marina Mirage Shopping complex, Seaworld and Palazzo Versace and more.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|