This is a rare opportunity to own a beautifully renovated three bedroom apartment with 2 side by side car spaces. It’s as if you have walked into a brand new apartment, the owners have an amazing eye for detail and the quality fixtures are fantastic and there is literally nothing more to do but move in. This apartment is perfectly located in sought-after Broadbeach Waters, walking distance to the best of what the Gold Coast has to offer, beach, cafes and entertainment.
For families seeking a fabulous new home, this property presents everything you've been looking for or for a property investor expect great returns with the low body corporate fees, so don’t hesitate on this unit as it won’t last long.
Key features include:
- 3 Generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Master has an oversized ensuite and shower
- Stunning kitchen with eating area and masses of storage
- Boutique Style Block with only 32 units
- Good layout with a balcony from two bedrooms
- Sunny main balcony and a Northern balcony with hinterland views
- Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning
- 2 Secure Car Parks - Rare Side by Side
- Extra Storage in your Secure Car Park and a luggage lift to your door from the car
- Easy Walk to Central Broadbeach, Cafes, Beaches, Casino, Entertainment Centre & Playgrounds
- Resort Style Pool with Sauna, BBQ and Lounging Areas
- Would suit owner occupier or Investor
- Close to Public Transport
- Low Body Corp
- Set in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Street
Embrace the Gold Coast lifestyle with a walk down the road to Oasis Shopping Centre, or go for a splash in the surf. Only a stroll to Pacific Fair, Casino, the beach, cafes and everything fabulous Broadbeach has to offer, you can't beat the location of this modern apartment! You can move in and live the dream lifestyle or buy it as in investment and rent it out.
All the right ingredients for owner-occupier or rental success are here and ready to enjoy with a premium address that has all of the area's attractions, shopping, restaurants, schools and multiple transport options within footsteps from the front door.
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|