This is a rare opportunity to own a stunningly renovated two bedroom apartment in the Heart of Main Beach. It’s as if you have walked into a brand new apartment, the eye to detail and the quality fixtures are fantastic and there is literally nothing more to do but move in.
For families seeking a fabulous new home, this property presents everything you've been looking for, or for the astute property investor expect great returns with the vacancy rate under 1% currently in Main Beach.
Perfectly situated on the eastern side of the building with Northern, Eastern and Southern aspects, allowing for great natural light and cross ventilation.
Enjoy the large northern balcony with room for a large table and sun lounges overlooking the lush pool area.
Apartment FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fully renovated with quality fixtures and fittings will impress buyers with a keen eye for detail
- Generous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Lux bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Massive land size with so few apartments is never to be repeated today
- North/East aspect with 2 large balconies with views
- White plantation shutters and electric blinds fitted throughout
- Only 18 apartments over 10 floors set a private and boutique feel
- Secure undercover car space with room for storage, and with ample visitor parking
- Secure complex with pool, spa and BBQ areas with dual street access
- Live in / holiday let/ permanent let options are all available
- Low body corporate fees
Please contact the exclusive listing agents for an inspection!
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco, enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants and enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|