With a sunny Easterly aspect overlooking the tropical gardens and pool the unit is perfectly positioned in the heart of Main Beach, just minutes walk from the beach, Tedder Avenue cafes and the light rail.
ONLY TWO BLOCKS FROM THE BEACH
- Lounge & dining room opens to covered balcony overlooking the pool
- Two oversized bedrooms - master with a ensuite
- Two bathrooms with separate toilet
- Fully furnished and self-contained
- Great cross ventilation and natural light
- Fully furnished
- Low body corporate fees
- Security basement parking
- Air conditioned unit with Ceiling Fans in both bedrooms
- Pool, Covered BBQ area and Spa
- CCTV security
- On site Management
- Residential and holiday options
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail.
Please contact Adam Keys to arrange an inspection today!
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|