For sale, this young three year old 4 bedroom family home in an elevated position amongst other modern homes, is suitably impressive and ideal for astute investors or first home buyers!
Only minutes to the M1 and spoilt for choice with local shopping and the Larger Westfield nearby, this house enjoys the high side of the street overlooking a breathtaking forest view. Where else in the area can you enjoy nature so closely to every modern convenience. “Huntington Rise” offers a desirable lifestyle and being only 35 minutes from Brisbane and 23 minutes from Surfers Paradise, your commute to work will be a breeze.
This superb residence establishes a relaxed living environment with an uplifting sense of space. It combines flowing interiors, with no compromises on quality, this home offers the ultimate in family living and features include:
* 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Combined spacious tiled open plan living & dining area
* Stunning kitchen with stone top benches, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* 2 Stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
* Air conditioning to living areas & mast bedroom, Ceiling fans throughout
* Landscaped, low maintenance gardens with 5,000ltr water tank
* Outdoor, undercover entertainment area
* Extra large Double Lock Up garage with remote access, storage & bench tops
* Separate Laundry
* Fully fenced
* Rates: $868 for 6 months (investment rates)
* Water: $469 quarterly and the tenant pays the usage,
last qtr tenants contributed $180
Can’t emphasise enough how convenient the location is to major shopping centres (Westfield Helensvale and Pacific Pines town centre), schools, sports facilities, medical centres, golf courses, marinas and public transport notably G-Link and Railway stations are all a short drive down the road.
Currently under lease until July 2021, fabulous tenants in place paying $530 per week
OFFERS OVER $580,00 WILL BE CONSIDERED – DON’T HESITATE, THIS WON’T LAST!!
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|