Why wait to build your ideal home when you can move into this already built, completed ex-display home built by Smart Homes For Living. It is the perfect showcase for the first home buyer or downsizer.
This four bedroom, 2 bathroom masterpiece showcases outstanding features a display home has to offer. Designed and built as the ultimate destination for a home.
Walking through the large entry door you will instantly feel at home with the master bedroom welcoming you with open arms. The modern and tasteful design is both spacious and comfortable.
The gourmet kitchen is the focal part of the home. With state-of-the-art appliances and substantial benchtop space you can enjoy cooking and entertaining at the same time. Whether you are a couple or growing family, this home has everything you would need for now and in the future. The study nook and theater room give you the space whilst the open plan living design brings the home together perfectly.
* Eligible for $10,000 FHOG
* Modern open-plan design, perfect for entertaining
* Separate home theatre
* Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bench
* Essastone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
* Resort inspired master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe
* Three minor bedrooms located in their own wing
* Ample storage to laundry with a built in pantry
* Separate mirrored linen cupboard
* Alarm system
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Under cover alfresco for year round entertaining
* Spacious outdoor area fully reticulated
* Ventura Home Group built display home
* Located in the vibrant community of Banksia Grove
* Designed to be a sustainable, natural and thriving community
* Large area of green parkland that runs through the centre of the community
* An abundance of recreational activities such as walking trails, cycling paths and parkland
* Minutes from the brand new shopping precinct has Woolworths, Coles & Aldi
* Extensive range of specialty shops and eateries.
* A brand new, state-of-the art secondary school
* Also home to Banksia Grove Primary & St John Paul II Catholic Primary
* State of the art fibre to the home broadband network
* Half an hour from Perth (approx)
* 10 Minutes (approx) to Joondalup
* 5 minutes (approx) to ECU and Joondalup TAFE
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new ex-display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes and is nestled amongst the sustainable, natural and thriving community of Banksia Grove.
Contact Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 now for a private viewing and to secure this ideal investment opportunity.
Disclaimer: Furniture has been installed for illustrative purposes only.
* To be eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant, you must comply with the relevant criteria. This is outlined on the Western Australian Department of Finance website.
|location||Level 7, 67 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA 6017|
|phone||(08) 9241 39... (08) 9241 3913|