One of the best Gold Coast waterfront lifestyles is found here at Clear Island Waters. This prestige suburb is located only five minutes’ drive to vibrant shopping centres, beaches and many fine restaurants and cafes. Motivated sellers have purchased elsewhere, so this beautiful home must be sold urgently.
* 5 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Stylish kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
* Elegant formal living room for relaxing quietly
* Casual living flows to covered alfresco area
* 2.7 metre high ceilings add to the sense of space
* Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Tiled salt water pool with glass fencing
* 950m2 block of land with water frontage of 28 metres
* Triple lock up garage - automatic doors and internal entry
* Boat access to Nerang River and the Broadwater
49 Cayman Drive is well-built and meticulously maintained. This single level family home has generous room sizes and 2.7 metre high ceilings which add to the sense of space. The large master includes a walk in robe and ensuite, fully tiled with marble.
The property has been designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking wide water views and exciting entertaining options, including covered alfresco, garden courtyard and sparkling pool. The 950m2 allotment is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, so there is no through traffic.
Clear Island Waters consists of three stunning precincts; The Moorings, Island Quays and The Capes. The area is set on a freshwater lake covering 261 hectares and coupled with its deep-water access via a lock and weir, provides boat access to Nerang River and the Broadwater. One of the most popular aspects of Clear Island Waters is that it is non-tidal, which ensures it is midge and sand fly free.
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to purchase in one of the Gold Coasts’ most tightly held enclaves overlooking picturesque wide water. Enjoy the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming about!
Motivated sellers have purchased elsewhere so this beautiful home must be sold at auction on-site Sunday 12th July at 12pm.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|