Motivated sellers are relocating to Cairns for family reasons. Make no mistake, this property must be sold at auction if not before.
You will love the serenity, park like grounds, and covered entertaining. This unique property is hidden from the road and is ideal if you want extra parking for a boat or caravan, a relaxing outlook and the convenience of living close to town.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious master, built in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living rooms
- Stylish kitchen with large breakfast bar
- Beautifully renovated bathroom and ensuite
- Covered entertaining area with insulated roof
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Double garage with remote door & internal access
- 6 x 3 metre work shed
- Large rain water tank – plumbed into laundry and bathroom
- Bore water is used in the garden
- Solar panels provide free electricity
- Land size 3,320m2 – low maintenance
- Various fruit trees plus a vegetable garden
- Concrete parking area for a boat, caravan or 3 extra vehicles
To the rear of the home, the covered entertaining area is where you will want to spend all of your time, either relaxing quietly or socialising with family and friends. Perfectly positioned to get just the right amount of sun and shade, this area can be used all year round.
The land size of 3,320m2 is rare in Mudgeeraba and Tallai as it is larger than a normal residential block and smaller than acreage. As you drive up the 70 metre long driveway, you will feel like you’ve left the rest of the world behind. Discover the joys of having a vegetable garden or some chickens and be partly self-sufficient.
Genuine buyers are encouraged to inspect without delay. Motivated sellers are open to offers. To be sold at auction, onsite 10am Saturday 18 July 2020.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|