This beautifully spacious 6th floor 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is furnished in timeless travertine and enjoys spectacular views across leafy suburbs to the Dandenongs.
This boutique residence showcases a wide entry foyer, multi-use entertaining area incorporating up to 3 living spaces, timber kitchen/meals area with pantry and pretty views over the communal outdoor pool; generous main bedroom with fitted WIR and ensuite (with bath), 2nd large bedroom (BIRs), an executive study/3rd bedroom, 2nd bathroom, travertine powder room and a large laundry with store room.
Boasting a spectacular, secure and elegant lobby, this highly sought after apartment offers 214sqm approx. of premier living equipped with ducted R/C air conditioning, video intercom for added security, great storage, dual lift access and secure side-by-side basement parking, with the added convenience of a live-in caretaker and 28 visitor car spaces accessed via Irving Road.
Catch the tram at your door, walk up to Toorak Village for cafes, restaurants, shops, boutiques and services, or for those who have children, enjoy the close proximity to Loreto, St Kevin’s, Scotch College, Lauriston Girls School, St Catherine’s and Glamorgan Prep Schools, within easy reach of trains and the Yarra River.
COVID-19 rules apply:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
|location||428 Toorak Road Toorak Vic 3142|
|phone||9826 00... 9826 0000|
|fax||9827 69... 9827 6956|