*NOTE* THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE TO INSPECT VIA PRIVATE APPOINTMENT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
If there is no time slot available in the booking section, please ensure you contact the agent direct and they can organise a day and time that is convenient for you.
(Open homes postponed until further notice in accordance with recent Government guidelines. Social distancing rules will be applied at private inspections).
Designed for relaxed acreage living, this sprawling family home offers a lifestyle many dream of but few attain. Multiple living and entertaining areas ensure everyone has their own space to live, work and play. Plus, the views from this elevated position are sensational!
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Multiple living spaces for the whole family
- 3 metre high ceilings add to the sense of space
- Chefs kitchen with Ilve gas cooker and granite bench tops
- Plantation shutters on windows add a touch of class
- Sparkling pool with hardwood deck to relax in total privacy
- Open fireplace for cosy winter nights
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Double lock up garage with remote door
- 8,132 m2 with landscaped gardens at the front
Whether relaxing privately or entertaining friends and family, you will love the peaceful setting and sensational views. The Pinnacle - both by name and reputation - provides an enviable lifestyle and potential to further improve:
- 38 The Pinnacle was previously a Boystown prize home, so you could modernise and add value
- Flat land to the rear of the house is ideal for a large shed, and the separate driveway provides access for a boat or caravan
- Internally, the house has a spacious media room that could be converted to dual living for a family member
The convenient location provides the best of both worlds - a country setting only minutes to superb shopping, schools and the motorway. There are numerous cafés in Worongary and Mudgeeraba to meet friends after the morning school run; your choice of quality private schools are located nearby. Retail therapy is available only minutes away at Robina Town Centre. Alternatively, if you love golf, Tallai Country Club is a family friendly venue to relax and socialise at the end of a busy week.
Genuine sellers are downsizing, so inspect without delay.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|