Clearpoint and CBRE are pleased to present 32-33 Beecroft Road, Epping to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest.
This property represents a prime investment asset secured by the Commonwealth of Australia with an estimated net passing income of $172,350 plus significant redevelopment potential, in a commanding corner position in Epping.
32-33 Beecroft Road, Epping benefits from the following attributes:
• Fully leased freehold building tenanted by Commonwealth of Australia with a Triple Net Lease;
• Significant redevelopment potential with a maximum FSR of 6:1;
• Currently a two-storey mixed-use building with unparalleled traffic exposure;
• Prominent corner position with three street frontages;
• Located within one of Sydney’s largest urban renewal area;
• Land area of 395sqm*;
• NLA of 401sqm*;
• Estimated net passing income of $172,350*;
• Excellent vehicle and pedestrian access; and,
• Set to benefit from new and upcoming developments in Epping.
The property will be sold via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8 April 2020.
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
+61 418 486 709
+61 412 822 144
+61 421 218 031
*Approximate, based on information provided by Vendor
|location||41 Hume Street Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia|
|phone||1300 325 3... 1300 325 327|
|fax||1300 325 3... 1300 325 329|