CONTACT US TODAY - INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
Instantly appealing and ideal for the astute investor or home occupier is this quality appointed contemporary and versatile apartment, enjoying a north facing allotment within a boutique low-rise development, offering convenience to transport and various lifestyle precincts.
Open plan lounge and meals area filled with natural light, large north facing balcony perfect for BBQs and relaxing, stone kitchen featuring modern appliances and a dishwasher, two double bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in-robes, second bedroom ideal for study use or extra living space, air-conditioning, laundry facilities in the bathroom, secure basement car space and secure intercom entry.
Metres to city bound tram routes along Dandenong Road, around the corner from Alma Village and Lumley Gardens. Close to the cuisine and shopping of Prahran and Windsor.
Council Rates: $1300 per annum
Water Rates: $666 per annum
Owner's Corp: $3000 per annum (approx)
COVID - 19 rules apply :
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
|location||203 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North 3161|