Surround yourself in nature, take a breath of fresh air, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Designed for its private and elevated position, 26 Random Way is the perfect tree change - a relaxed acreage lifestyle, open plan living, and summer creek - so you can escape the hustle and bustle of suburbia!
- 3 bedrooms plus study upstairs
- Self-contained studio flat downstairs
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops
- Polished timber floors
- High ceilings add to the sense of space
- Sparkling tropical pool with glass fencing
- Combustion fire for cosy winter nights
- Double lock up garage and 10 x 10 metre shed
- 8,899m2 of privacy and seclusion
The 10 x 10 metre shed has power and water, plus mezzanine for additional storage. The door is 3.2m high and 3.2m wide, which allows drive through access for a truck, caravan or boat.
It's the semi-rural, peaceful paradise you've dreamt of: a spectacular 8,899m2 parcel of land, nestled amongst nature and perched in an elevated position. This quiet cul-de-sac location is a prized street in Worongary due to the close proximity to town and lovely homes.
Tender closes 5pm Thursday 12th December 2019. Please note, the sellers may accept any suitable offer prior to the close of Tender.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|