Surround yourself in nature, take a breath of fresh air, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Designed for its private and elevated position, 26 Random Way is the perfect tree change - a relaxed acreage lifestyle, open plan living, and summer creek - so you can escape the hustle and bustle of suburbia!
- 3 bedrooms plus study upstairs
- Self-contained studio flat downstairs
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops
- Polished timber floors
- High ceilings add to the sense of space
- Sparkling tropical pool with glass fencing
- Combustion fire for cosy winter nights
- Double lock up garage and 10 x 10 metre shed
- 8,899m2 of privacy and seclusion
The 10 x 10 metre shed has power and water, plus mezzanine for additional storage. The door is 3.2m high and 3.2m wide, which allows drive through access for a truck, caravan or boat.
It's the semi-rural, peaceful paradise you've dreamt of: a spectacular 8,899m2 parcel of land, nestled amongst nature and perched in an elevated position. This quiet cul-de-sac location is a prized street in Worongary due to the close proximity to town.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|