A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning ground floor apartment which is the first time on the market in 18 years.
This stylishly-appointed 3 bedroom apartment has been completely renovated to an extremely high standard and offers a relaxing low-maintenance lifestyle in the exclusive Main Beach suburb, just moments from the beach and Tedder Avenue.
Situated on the ground floor in a boutique building, the large 238m2 functional floorplan offers buyers an open plan living / dining area which flows seamlessly into the oversized entertainer’s courtyard which can be enjoyed throughout the year.
The abundance of natural light and free flowing living areas enhances the property even more.
- Generous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Ground floor position with large North/East aspect oversized courtyard, ideal for entertaining
- Beautifully renovated throughout with quality inclusions
- Large open plan living / dining flowing out to sunny alfresco courtyard
- Stylish hot & cold external shower
- Black butt timber flooring & New Zealand wool carpets
- LEDS, lighting and the latest Clipsal switches
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Only 18 apartments over 10 floors set a private and exclusive scene
- Undercover car parking for two and with ample visitor parking
- Boutique complex with pool, spa and BBQ areas with dual street access
- Short stroll away to Tedder Ave coffee shops, restaurants and the light rail
- Patrolled beaches for swimming and surfing less than 300m away
- Live in / holiday let/ permanent let options are all available
- Set in the exclusive Main Beach suburb and just metres from the beach and Tedder Ave, this is a rare offering.
Just imagine the leisurely walks to nearby beaches, seaside bars, cafes & restaurants. Main Beach tram station offers you the added convenience of having public transport close by, as well as the bus that provides you easy access to the tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, Main Beach offers an ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
Please contact the Exclusive Agent, Adam Keys for your inspection.
|location||3/13 Tedder Avenue Main Beach Qld 4217|
|phone||(07) 5591 19... (07) 5591 1977|