Inspection by Appointment
A relaxed acreage lifestyle awaits... you will love the separate living areas, covered outdoor entertaining, sparkling pool and work shed. Situated in one of Mudgeeraba's tightly held acreage cul-de-sac locations, this secluded family home also has an office with external entry for running your business from home.
- 4 bedrooms + office, two bathrooms
- Stunning renovated kitchen with gas cook top
- Ducted air conditioning with four separate zones
- Circa 1980, potential to modernise and add value
- Combustion fireplace for cosy nights with a hot chocolate
- Solar hot water and Envirocycle
- Sparkling tropical pool for summer fun
- 6x9 metre work shed plus 6x6 metre carport
- Rain water tank for gardens and pool
- Chicken pen and dog or pony enclosure
- 4,577m2 block with summer creek
Watch the kids splash in the pool, or run around in safety and freedom as you sit back, relax and unwind with your favourite drink... sounds great doesn't it! Wait a minute, what about Dad? We have not forgotten him. Dad will love the 6 x 9 metre shed to tinker on a new project or park his toys. He can fit two cars in the shed, another two in the carport, plus there is additional room for a number visitors cars on the concrete.
The front bedroom has an ensuite with external entry, perfect for a teenager or parent because it is separate from the other three bedrooms. Having such a flexible floor plan is a great bonus for a growing family, as needs often change over time.
Hectic days at work makes coming home to a peaceful location so relaxing. A place you can enjoy a quiet acreage lifestyle without feeling isolated. Retail therapy is only 10 minutes drive to Robina and sought after public and private schools are only a few minutes away.
Want privacy and peace-and-quiet? You are encouraged to view 7 Rising Fast Road as soon as possible to avoid missing out!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|