Motivated seller has purchased elsewhere and an immediate sale is now required!
Whether relaxing privately or entertaining guests, you will love the flowing indoor and outdoor living spaces, hardwood deck and sparkling pool. In addition, the theatre room with projector and surround sound system will excite your children and their friends.
This impressive residence offers space for a large family with all the quality features to satisfy even the most fastidious buyers. The contemporary design provides light filled living areas through expansive windows and cedar framed bifold doors.
There are so many features to discover, including:
- 4 bedrooms plus study
- Oversized master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Bamboo flooring in living room and hallway
- 8x5 metre (approx.) covered hardwood deck
- Sparkling pool - easy to watch children from the house
- Remote double garage with internal entry
- Home theatre with projector and surround sound system
- Gourmet kitchen including stone benches, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- 760m2 block with landscaped gardens
The Observatory at Reedy Creek is a sought after location due to high quality homes, relaxed lifestyle with kilometres of walking and riding trails, and lots of natural bush. The convenient location is perfect for busy families, with superb schools, shops and beaches nearby.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
|location||102-104 Eastside, 6 Waterfront Place, Robina QLD 4226|
|phone||07 5593 00... 07 5593 0044|
|fax||07 5593 07... 07 5593 0744|