BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME METRES FROM SHOREHAVEN BEACH
Building incentive provided for clients looking to construct immediately, enquire for further details.
Shorehaven at Alkimos is your opportunity to discover the very best in contemporary beachside living. Life at Shorehaven will mean sunset beach strolls, enjoying a coffee overlooking the 1.7km of pristine coastline, with sparkling blue ocean and white sand. Feeling the cool sea breeze on your skin will be a part of everyday life.
The options are endless - imagine spending weeknights strolling along the sand, playing beach cricket with the family, or having a barbecue with friends whilst watching the world go by at Waterfront Park.
When you move into your new home at Shorehaven, it's about more than just fabrics and flooring - join a unique, vibrant community already living their beachside dream. Discover frequent community events, neighbourhood businesses partnering with locals, a great range of amenity.
A perfect blank canvas ready for you to design and build your dream home. Situated on an elevated lot, approximately 1.2km's to the beach and The Shore Cafe' is the perfect lot to build your perfect home.
ACT NOW to secure this lot and begin your unique beachside life.
• New beachfront café in Shorehaven
• A childcare centre, pharmacy and bulk-billed medical centre
• The future Coastal Village Centre will boast retail and dining options
• Caltex petrol station located within Shorehaven
• Butler shops and town centre approximately 5 minutes’ drive away
• Approximately 7 minutes’ drive to Butler Train Station
• Marmion Avenue provides easy access to North and South of Shorehaven
• Planned train line extension up to Yanchep
Parks and Reserves
• Stunning 4-hectare Waterfront Park, right on 1.7km of swimming beach.
• Pocket parks and playgrounds throughout, some with Nature Play.
• Playing oval with fitness & play equipment
• Northshore Christian Grammar School
• Shorehaven is within zoning of John Butler Primary School and Butler College
• St James Anglican School and Peter Moyes Anglican Community School are close by
Contact Ken Lim on 0456 852 865 or email@example.com for house and land packages that we have available with various award winning builders.
|location||Level 6, 20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA 6017|
|phone||(08) 9241 39... (08) 9241 3911|